Thursday, November 14, 2013

All the way to Ba'Kelalan

Dear readers,

Hello there again! More interesting experience to share with you of some other interesting places there available at Ba'Kelalan. But before moving further, just a brief introduction about Ba'Kelalan. Ba'Kelalan situated at Sarawak, Malaysia. Located approximately 4km from Sarawak and Kalimantan border. Ba'Kelalan can be access through Lawas via land and air. You may check with Mas Airline for the schedule because I've been told that flight to Ba'Kelalan only available at certain days. At previous post, it is more about Ba'Kelalan itself (based on my second times visit to Ba'Kelalan with not so much things to share about due to times limitation and official duty, perhaps there's more interesting things there I have not treasured yet huhu~), so now, this post is about what I've treasured all my way to Ba'Kelalan.


Long Semadoh Naseb: A place we stayed before go to Ba'Kelalan
Long Tanid: Among villages I went to
Wonderful field isn't it? Psssttt...there's something about it here!
This is what it's all about...A place where they process the salt!
So I did managed to ask our staff who are locally from this place (the one who earing the white shirt) about how the villages knew that there are salt at this place. Well, it is because cattle loves to drink the water there from the mountain not far from that hut that makes the villages wonder if there's something about that place. So they discovered the secret of this place. The salt! I forgot to take a picture of the mountain behind there with the well not far from it. My bad! This place is not far from Buduk Bui villages.

In the hut. Gosh, I've lost the other picture in this hut where we saw the prcess of creating the salt. This picture was taken when I went here for the fisrt time, and there's no one processing the salt during that day.Huhu 

Okay, so I guess that's about it for today. Got to go for now to do other important things! Will keep this blog updated soon! Bye



No comments:

Post a Comment